RETAIL STORE MANAGER | Running Shoes & Tech Fittings
ACTIVE FEET are searching for 2 Superstar Retail Managers to join our team in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs.
At Active Feet we love to help people, keep active healthy and happy. The Active Feet team understands the importance of footwear in this, running / sporting footwear, day-to-day, work and school shoes too. To ensure this, each pair of shoes is fitted using a Podiatric based assessment including visual gait analysis technology, making sure each shoe is fitted based on the individual needs … because we CARE
The Role - will include :
- Leading your team in world class customer experience and outcomes
- Making a difference for people everyday
- Upholding and driving team standards
- Merchandising and ensuring store presentation
- Managing stock levels and ordering
- Full range of store operations
- Communicating with all relevant parties – Customers, Brands, Industry, our Community & Team Members
- Participating in activities to both attract and maintain valued clients
- Local area marketing both in and outside the store
- Inspiring and motivating the team to smash targets & set new records
- Caring about your team & valued customers
What you will bring
Attitude is everything.
We are looking for someone who is genuinely enthusiastic, motivated to achieve winning results and being part of an engaged and skilled team.
Someone who wants to make a difference & have fun along the way.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, you will be :
- Incredibly passionate about helping people keep active, healthy and happy
- Relentless in the pursuit of excellence & willing to stretch beyond your comfort levels
- Go above and beyond for you clients, team, referrers and community
- Open minded and take responsibility for your role as part of the team
- Constantly seeking to grow and develop personally and professionally
- Excellent communication and solution finding skills
- Possess a positive, approachable style with a strong work ethic
- A keen interest in health & fitness and leading an active lifestyle yourself
- Prior retail management experience a bonus but not essential
- Bring the Fun Energy Hunger & Passion
- Strive to deliver world class client experience & solutions
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of building something of significance and influence.
- The opportunity to help, care and make a difference for people
- Contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community
- Attractive remuneration and bonus structure with room to grow.
- Working with major Global brands
- Significant Product Discounts from leading brands
- Creating an educational and personalised customer experience through your team
- The opportunity to lead your team and do what's best for your store and customers
- Be part of an exciting growth phase and help us shape our future
If this sounds like you - then we'd love to hear from you!
Send applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a short and sweet cover letter outlining:
- A quick intro to you and what motivates you in retail
- What makes you well aligned to this role
- Your most memorable customer experience example, as a customer
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of retail experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?