Trigger Point Therapy Grid Foam Roller 2.0 - Orange
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
The GRID 2.0 foam roller is designed with proprietary Distrodensity zones. This three dimensional surface has a variety of widths to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands.
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen—the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Long length to accommodate larger bodies
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load
SKU: TPT3GRD STK