Superfeet Run Comfort Mens
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
The majority of our sizes are in US which is the same as AU. With the exception of Ecco, with is in EU.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
Width Key for footwear
Runners: personalise your favourite running shoes with Superfeet® RUN Comfort insoles.
Engineered specifically for running, these insoles deliver maximum comfort while helping you minimise foot fatigue. The Superfeet shape, delivered via a responsive EVOLyte™ carbon fibre cap and Aerospring™ Rebound dual comfort foam, encourages smooth and efficient energy transfer throughout your gait, from foot strike to toe-off. The result? Exceptional comfort under your feet; extra kilometres added to your training log.
- AEROSPRING™ REBOUND DUAL COMFORT FOAM: full heel-to-toe cushioning offers ultimate comfort in every step.
- EVOLYTE™ CARBON FIBRE STABILISER CAP: responds to compression, springing back to it’s original shape.
- DEEP HEEL CUP: cradles the heel for natural cushion and shock absorption.
- H.I.T. (HEEL IMPACT TECHNOLOGY) POD: disperses impact for an easier run.
- MOISTUREWICK™ : with long-lasting odour control.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 800km, whichever comes first.