Superfeet Insole Carbon Unisex
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
The majority of our sizes are in US which is the same as AU. With the exception of Ecco, with is in EU.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
Width Key for footwear
LIGHTWEIGHT HIGH PERFORMANCE SUPPORT
Superfeet® CARBON’s breakthrough design combines the strength of carbon fiber with ultralight foam to create the most innovative, high performance Superfeet insole ever.
THE PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE
The result of years of research and field testing, Superfeet CARBON insoles are ideal for the dedicated athlete who demands high performance results. Superfeet’s revolutionary insole achieves a new level of lightweight performance by combining a carbon fibre-reinforced stabiliser cap with a durable, ultralight foam layer. CARBON’s distinct bio-mechanical shape and low-volume design can help improve the fit and feel of tight-fitting athletic footwear like cleats and lightweight shoes.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of the footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the structured heel cup, and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
• CARBON FIBRE STABILISER CAP: The stabiliser cap is reinforced with EVOLyteTM, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fibre & polymer blend, provides structure and support for our low-volume insole.
• LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: The thinnest Superfeet insole.
• HEEL CUP: The structured heel cup helps stabilise and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact.
• BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: The low-profile shape helps stabilise and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• WIDER FOREFOOT: Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
• LIGHTWEIGHT HIGH-DENSITY FOAM: Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long-lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear.
• FOAM PERFORATIONS: Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breath-ability.
• BEVELLED EDGE: The bevelled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
• ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odour-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet CARBON insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives.