Saucony Kinvara 12 Mens D Width
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
The majority of our sizes are in US which is the same as AU. With the exception of Ecco, with is in EU.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
Width Key for footwear
With its history behind you, you can focus on the road ahead.
• Successor to the Kinvara 11
• PWRRUN cushioning is lightweight and durable enough to be used as both a midsole and outsole material
• Engineered mesh upper is lightweight an breathable
• FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
• XT-900 Carbon Rubber used in strategic high-wear areas to improve durability and traction
• Shoe Category: Neutral
• Pronation: Neutral
• Cushion: Responsive
• Construction Type: Natural Motion
• Surface: Road, Track
• Arch: Normal (Mid)
• Offset: 4mm