SALOMON SENSE RIDE WOMENS
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
Width Key for footwear
Escape the urban jungle and conquer the real wild with the Salomon Sense Ride women’s trail running shoes, featuring a 3D stretch air mesh upper for breathability.
Tackle longer distances and aggressive surfaces with this cushioned ride that teams up with an OrthoLite sockliner to maintain healthy conditions inside the shoe, keeping feet cool, dry and fresh.
The Endofit system creates a sock-like fit by wrapping your foot snugly, enhancing feedback as you roll up the step count on your pedometer.
EnergyCell+ provides extraordinary rebound, plush cushioning and a durable, energy-returning ride to take your fitness off-road.
The premium Contagrip outsole provides wet traction to glide over challenging natural terrain without any trip ups, so you don’t have to sweat it when it’s stormy out.
– Ideal for long distance trail runs
– Breathable 3D stretch air mesh upper
– Moulded EVA sockliner for anatomic support and soft cushioning
– OrthoLite sockliner blends Ortholite foam and an EVA heel cup for long-lasting cushioning and a healthy internal environment that won’t become less effective during the lifespan of the shoe
– Minimalist quicklace system with durable laces for fast and easy on-off
– One-pull tightening from lace eyelet offering zero friction
– Reduces environmental impacts with recycled tyre content
– EVA heel cup for extra cushioning while improving support of the heel
– Endofit sleeve sculpts to your natural foot shape for a snug fit and better feedback
– Sensifit system provides a supportive ride without restrictions, wrapping your foot for a snug, personalised fit from the lacing system to the midsole
– Midsole and sole feature a natural rocker profile to comfortably rack up the mileage
– EnergyCell+ midsole compound for unbeatable energy return, rebound and cushioning in a durable package
– The midsole is injected with Opal, a lightweight and durable cushioning compound
– Opal creates a plush underfoot feel, unrivalled rebound and a springy, lively ride while functioning effectively even under severe temperatures
– Vibe technology blends EnergyCell+ and Opal for a unified system that creates a responsive ride and disperses vibrations to reduce damage to your muscles
– Profeel Film improves support and the rocking motion of the shoes on toe-off by activating during the transition phase
– Forefoot and rear areas of the shoes are connected by Profeel Film mechanism to create a stable and consistent ride
– 8mm heel drop
– Don’t hesitate – wet or dry, smooth or rugged, these aggressive shoes can handle it with a premium Wet Traction Contagrip outsole for enduring grip
Midsole Height: 27mm / 19mm (8mm drop)