Salomon Speedcross CS 4 Womens B Width
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
Width Key for footwear
Tear through the messiest trails with ease in the Salomon Speedcross 4 CS. Built with an aggressively lugged wet traction contagrip outsole, this trail shoe provides optimal traction on a variety of soft ground surfaces. Paired with a ClimaShield upper with mud guard, the Speedcross 4 CS provides resistance from water and debris to keep you comfortable and focused on the trail ahead.
- - Anti-Debris mesh upper keeps out unwanted materials
- - Eva shaped footbed for cushioning and support
- - Secure lace Pocket
- - Lightweight muscle midsole for long lasting cushion and rebound
- - Moulded EVA for cushioning, stability and support
- - Mud Gguard helps to guard against abrasive materials
- - Ortholite cushioned sockliner
- - Simple but strong Quicklace system
- - Sensifit - Precise, secure fit for maximum comfort and stability
- - Water resistant material helps to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- - Contagrip for optimal traction on wet surfaces