Nathan Womens VaporAiress Hydration Backpack
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
The Nathan Vapor Airess keeps water and gear close to the body to prevent bouncing and maximise comfort while running or racing. Features a 2L Slideseal bladder with magnetically-held hydration tube to provide hydration, while gear or apparel is stored in a back stash pocket. Dual front holsters can hold two 700ml bottles for additional hydration, while 2 stretch mesh side zipper pockets can fit small essentials or a smartphone (including iPhone 6). A breathable mesh back and shoulder straps provide a comfortable fit specifically designed for women as you take to the trails.
- Women-specific design and shape for comfort
- Includes a 2L Hydration Bladder with unique Slideseal™ top closure
- Provides liquid for about 3 hours of exercise, depending upon individual hydration needs
- Open-top bladder pocket for easy filling
- Hydration tube guides for tube to go over or under arm on either left or right side
- Magnetic clip keeps tube in place
- Ergologic™ fit vest is body-mapped for maximum range of motion and balances weight to eliminate shoulder pressure points
- 2 vertical and 2 side cinch straps of Bladder Control System allows fit adjustment while running, and helps maintain stability and prevent bouncing
- Dual sliding front V-shape sternum straps for fit adjustment and secure load
- Breathable mesh and rear 3D Cooling Channel for comfort and keeps moisture away from skin
- Storage options include a large, expandable back zipper pocket which holds lightweight apparel and accessories; 2 side Power Stretch mesh zipper pockets for phone (fits iPhone 6) or other small essentials; dual front pockets for water bottles (700ml) or accessories, secured with bungees; small front open stretch mesh pocket for gel packet, key, or other essential items; and small front water-resistant Velcro pocket for electrolyte capsules or tablets
- Rear exterior bungee for increased capacity
- Attached safety whistle via bungee
- 2 bungee trekking pole attachment points
- 3M Scotchlite reflective details increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Torso Length: 35.6 cm
- Weight: 264 grams with empty bladder
- Pack Volume: 7L
- Replaceable 2L Hydrapak bladder
- Slim and lightweight
- Fills easily with wide mouth opening and fold over/Slideseal closure
- Soft, high-flow bite valve and one-handed lock
- Durable, kink-resistant drink tube
- Plug-n-play, quick connection tube
- Fill scale to monitor fluid volume
- Reversible for easier cleaning and drying
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free; will not taint water taste
- Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) construction
- Meets or exceeds FDA and EC regulations
- XS – 71.1-83.8cm (28-33in) chest
- S/M – 78.7-91.4cm (31-36in) chest
- L/XL – 86.4-101.6cm (34-40in) chest