Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit
The Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit is designed to help reduce injury and keep you on the run. More foam and improved upper details provide a secure and cushioned feel. Lace up and feel the potential as you hit the road.
- Testing* shows a 52% reduction in injury compared to comparative stability models
- An all-new version of Flyknit is stronger and more durable than previous version
- Higher foam stack heights provide a softer feel.
- A wider shape provides a more stable ride, helping release energy with every step.
ADVICE FROM OUR EXPERTS
Having a 52% reduction in injury rates throughout testing is basically unheard of in the running shoe world, so Nike are definitely onto a winner with this game changer. Clocking in at under 230g you all the protection you need in a shoe lighter than typical supportive shoes, a win-win in anyones book.
SUPPORT LEVEL: Neutral
B Width Standard Fit
- Weight: 229g
- Offset: 8.4mm (Forefoot: 22.5mm, Heel: 30.9mm)
IF YOU LOVED WEARING THESE SHOES, YOU’LL LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Asics GlideRide, New Balance Zante, Hoka One One Clifton, Saucony Kinvara, Nike Pegasus
BRAND MODEL SKU COLOUR
In testing*, the Nike React Infinity Run reduced injuries by 52% compared to the Nike Air Zoom Structure 22. *The Nike React Infinity Run reduced running injuries by 52% compared to the Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 in a study of 226 men and women during a 12-week run training programme (injury = missing 3 or more consecutive runs due to running related pain). Our study found that 30.3% of Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 runners experienced an injury but only 14.5% of Nike React Infinity Run runners experienced an injury.