New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10 Womens B Width
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
The majority of our sizes are in US which is the same as AU. With the exception of Ecco, with is in EU.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
Width Key for footwear
NEW BALANCE 1080 V10
The 1080 is a nice lightweight option for runners. It is quite soft underfoot and also has a slight rocker sole to it which gives you a more fluid motion through the gait cycle.
- Complete upper and heel update for a secure fit
- Highest level of cushioning
- Slight rocker sole to transition from heel to toe
- 8mm heel to toe pitch
ADVICE FROM OUR EXPERTS
The New Balance 1080 is a completely different look in 2019. The lightweight and softer feel under foot is a feature I really enjoy. The responsiveness along with the extra stack height means I can use this for longer endurance runs in conjunction with shorter speed efforts.
Neutral and highly cushioned the 1080 is designed for long training runs right through to race day.
Standard B width fit
- 8 mm drop
- Blown rubber outsole provides superior rebound
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Engineered knit synthetic/mesh material
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Ortholite cushion insert designed for unmatched comfort and significant moisture control to combat sweat
- Ultra Heel design hugs the back of the foot for a snug, supportive fit
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT TO PREVIOUS MODELS
The new Fresh Foam X midsole delivers enhanced softness and a more energetic rebound than its predecessor. Ultra Heel design hugs the back of the foot for a snug, supportive fit.
IF YOU LOVED WEARING THESE SHOES, YOU’LL LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Asics Nimbus, Brooks Glyceirn, Hoka One One Bondi, Saucony Triumph, Mizuno Sky
BRAND MODEL SKU COLOUR
Running, Gym, HIIT, Walking