MIZUNO WAVE PARADOX 5 MENS D WIDTH
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
The all new Paradox 5 continues to give maximum support without the additional weight often seen in this category. A new luxurious upper provides the hold and stability required for the over-pronator, with a rich and textured design that adds value to this quality model.
- Full length fan-wave plate makes this the perfect shoe for the heavy pronator, particularly good for those pronating late in the gait cycle
- TPU reinforcement through the upper provides greater hold and support through the midfoot
- U4icX on the bottom wedge adds premium softness under foot
- U4icX strobel board for a more comfortable and cushioned first feel
- New maximum cushion sock liner