Brooks Asteria Mens D Width
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
The majority of our sizes are in US which is the same as AU. With the exception of Ecco, with is in EU.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
Width Key for footwear
The new Asteria is the perfect addition to your race-day kit. Built to give the support overpronators need but in a super lightweight package, the Asteria boasts a Rearfoot Guide Rail system to guide you back to a more natural motion and Forefoot Propulsion Pod Construction to maximize effort. Plus it's durable enough to give you a performance boost on training days too.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) guides the body back into its natural motion pattern
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Updated V-Groove folds deeper inward to absorb and disperse impact outward
- Rugged outsole provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Conformable saddle with adjustable eyelets pulls from the heel to wrap the midfoot in a secure fit
- Durable water-resistant (DWR) finish stands up to the elements
- D Width