Archies Unisex High Arch Support Thongs Taupe
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
Archies Arch Support Thongs are designed by a Physiotherapist from Melbourne, Australia, as an alternative to flat thongs / sandals while providing legitimate orthotic / arch support.
Features and benefits:
- Legitimate Orthotic / Arch Support – Archies Thongs have a similar amount of support as most off the shelf orthotics. This may help to support the foot and improve foot posture, thereby potentially reducing the strain on your feet and lower limbs.
- Two Levels of Arch Support – You can never cater for every person with one shaped arch profile. Archies Thongs have the options of either Standard Arch Support or High Arch Support, this helps us to specifically cater to your foot type and support needs.
- Unbelievable Comfort! – The orthotic / arch support found in Archies Thongs combines with a super soft, highly resilient foam to provide an unbelievably comfortable feel, irrespective of whether or not you wear orthotics or have issues with your feet making them the perfect thong to wear when out walking or as a slipper in and around the house.
- Ultra-Light – The highly specialised foam material found in Archies Thongs is ultralight in comparison to other orthopaedic thongs which may result in less tired and achy feet at the end of the day.
- Tighter Strap – In thongs with a loose strap, your toes claw down and you do not get the protective support from the arch like you are supposed to. The tighter strap in Archies Thongs may help to reduce tow clawing allowing you to walk more naturally.
- One piece construction – As the thongs are all moulded as one you are far less likely to break the toe pole as you are in thongs with a base and plug configuration.
All of these features combine to provide a thong that is perfect for rest and recovery after exercise and sport. This is why Archies Thongs are the choice of thongs for many professional athletes Australia wide.
Once you try Archies Arch Support Thongs you will never want to take them off your feet!
Note: Archies Footwear follows US Men's sizing. For women, your Archies Thong size will always be one size less than your normal ladies size.