Nike Mens Free Metcon
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
The lightweight design of Nike Free X Metcon Men's Training Shoe is built for intense workouts with an upper built for flexibility and comfort. Its dual-density midsole features cold fusion technology, while the laser-siped flex grooves in the outsole promote natural motion while you train.
- TPU-faced mesh provides lightweight durability, stability and flexibility.
- Dual-density midsole with cold fusion technology provides stable comfort.
- Laser-siped flex grooves promote natural motion.
- Flywire technology integrates into the laces at the midfoot for a dynamic fit that helps lock your foot in place without restricting natural movement.
- Comfort fit bootie creates a soft and flexible fit while providing an easy on and off.
- Low-profile heel clip rolls up on the lateral and medial sides to help minimize drag during handstand pushups.
- Sidewall wrap-up design cradles the heel and the midfoot to help keep the foot over the footbed during side-to-side and diagonal movements.
- Rubber wraps up from the outsole through the midfoot to help resist abrasion during rope climbs.