Nike Mens Metcon 4
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
Nike Mens Metcon 4
ENHANCED STABILITY AND DURABILITY.
Nike Metcon 4 Men's Training Shoe features an updated upper with a zonally placed haptic print for enhanced durability and stability. Flywire technology provides you with a locked-down fit, while the sticky rubber in the forefoot provides excellent traction for running and training.
- Haptic print provides durability and stability.
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- Mesh on the heel and ankle provides breathability to help keep you cool and comfortable.
- Low-profile heel clip rolls up on the lateral and medial sides to help minimize drag during handstand pushups.
- Midsole offset (height difference) from heel to toe is 4mm, which creates a stable platform ideal for weightlifting.
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction for sled pushes.
- Tri-star pattern helps provide traction for multidirectional movement.
- Rubber wraps up from the outsole through the midfoot to help protect against abrasion during rope climbs.