Nike Mens Air Zoom Structure 21
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
Updated with an engineered mesh upper that's stronger and lighter than before, Men's Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Running Shoe continues to cushion your stride with a dual-density midsole and midfoot system that provide locked-down support.
- Dynamic Fit technology locks down the foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support system in the midsole provides a smooth transition.
- Full inner mesh bootie wraps the foot to enhance breathability and provide a sock-like fit. Notches on each side of the tongue allow for easy on and off.
- Compression-molded Phylon on the medial side and Cushlon foam on the lateral side are fused together to create a dual-density cushioning system.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Honeycomb outsole pattern provides great multi-surface traction.
- Weight: 295 g (men's 10)
- Offset: 10 mm (12 mm forefoot / 22 mm heel)