Brooks Womens Revel 2
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
Comfort designed to perform pre-run. Mid-run. And post-run. With an updated fresh new look, the Revel 2 features BioMoGo DNA cushioning to dynamically adapt to your stride and the new fat-knit upper and internal bootie will give you all day comfort.
- The updated flat-knit upper provides a new look and feel that's perfect for work, working out, or post-work activities.
- Enjoy the secure fit of an inner bootie that surrounds your foot in all-day comfort.
- BioMoGo DNA, our proprietary cushioning, adapts to your stride, weight and speed. Why? So it can protect you by deflecting impact away from your body. Less impact = fewer potential injuries.
- A Heel Segmented Crash Pad promotes smooth transitions.
- Heat-activated yarns ensure the flat knit keeps it shape, preventing stretching over time.