Brooks Womens Cascadia 13
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
Turn every trail into a well-beaten path with the Cascadia 13. Rugged traction is teamed up with a rock shield and SUV-like stability to give you control and protection on any trail. Known for its durability and for those who want cushioned comfort and stability.
- Rock shield guards the front of your foot from sharp trail debris, while SUV-like stability provides extra control as you run over uneven terrain.
- The right mix of traction ensures you're ready for any obstacles the trail throws at you.
- Advanced 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard screen-printing process provides on-the-go protection from trail debris.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- A Pivot Post system connects to create a stabilizing suspension system.
- A lace guard keeps laces secure and out of the way.