Brooks Womens Adrenaline ASR 14
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
Brooks start with the cushioned, stable ride of their best-selling support shoe and add a water-resistant upper and rugged outsole to carry you over your favourite trails in any weather. Features include a BioMoGo DNA midsole for the a soft ride, the Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) that supports the body back into its natural motion pattern and an outsole that provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) guides the body back into its natural motion pattern
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Softer sidewall geometries create a more natural release for a soft, smooth feel underfoot
- Rugged outsole provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Asymmetrical saddle with adjustable eyelets pulls from the heel to wrap the midfoot in a secure fit
- Durable water-resistant (DWR) finish stands up to the elements
- Weight: 249g
- Midsole Drop (mm): 12mm
- Width Specific: B Width