Brooks Mens Adrenaline GTS 18 (D)
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
- Sleek, streamlined mesh upper
- Soft cushioning with just-right flexibility
- Technology designed to keep your body running happy.
The new look Adrenaline GTS 18 running shoe is the perfect balance of soft cushion and support. The engineered mesh upper maintains the proven fit of the GTS but has a more streamlined and modern design. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) gives you the trusted support you have come to expect and ensures your body is in proper alignment every step of the way. Refinements in softer cushioning, increased flexibility, and seamless heel-to-toe transitions give you the smoothest feel underfoot.
- ENGINEERED MESH is strategically woven mesh to provide optimal structure and breathability
- BIOMOGO DNA delivers dynamic cushioning that is unique to each and every step.
- PDRB is a high density post at the medial arch, engineered to provide support and create a smoother transition
- SEGMENTED CRASH PAD accommodates any foot landing, delivering a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Width Specific: D Width