Brooks Womens PureCadence 7
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
Soft and flexible, the PureCadence 7 gives you lightweight support to be one with your run. The lightweight Guide Rails technology keeps your body in its natural alignment by delivering on demand support, whilst the rounded heel shifts the point of force forward, aligning through the centre of the ankle joint to reduce the internal stress on the body.
- BIOMOGO DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- GUIDE RAILS deliver on demand support that guides the body - hips , knees and joints - into it natural motion path of least resistance.
- ROUNDED HEEL provides better alignment, minimising stress on the joints.
- WOVEN AIR UPPER provides breathability and the lightest, sock-like fit on the foot.
- FLEXIBLE SOLE disperses impact away from your body.
- B Width