Brooks Beast 18 Mens 4E Width
We ship Australia wide through Australia Post.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new shoes you can return or exchange them within 30 Calendar days from the date of dispatch. Simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of our four stores in Melbourne and receive a FREE biomechanic GAIT analysis from one of our Podiatry trained team members. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer
Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging
Most of our sizes are in US sizes. However Salomon is in UK sizes and Ecco is EU sizing.
Sizes can vary by style and brand, so finding the right size can be a little hard. We don't want you to chose the wrong size when ordering online. Please review the brand size charts for the correct size converter.
If you order and it isnt the right size, not to stress we offer exchanges and refunds. For full details on exchange/returns process please see our returns policy located in the footer.
Width Key for footwear
Support and cushion working together in the name of maximum comfort. The new Beast 18 men's running shoes are the ultimate in protective comfort, with a Super DNA midsole providing super soft adaptable cushioning and the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar will guide your foot back into it natural motion path. All this with a new, improved fit and roomier toe box.
- Thanks to Brooks' patented Super DNA midsole, ultra-softness and durability aren't mutually exclusive. With 25% more adaptive cushioning than the original DNA, you can give 110% on every run.
- Brooks' Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a support system for your entire body. It strategically positions arch support to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion.
- It's comfort front to back with a soft, air-mesh upper that provides a spacious fit, and an external heel counter cradles and stabilizes your heel to reduce rotation.
- A full-length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- A new last makes for a more spacious forefoot.
- A supportive saddle and external heel counter wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- The ultimate sockliner adds cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel.
- 4E extra wide width